Do you have a passion for creating visibility and interest? Are analytics and algorithms right in your wheelhouse? At Momentum, we’re looking for the ultimate digital marketing powerhouse … someone who believes in the importance of a polished online presence and someone who enjoys the thrill of seeing a project through from the initial brand creation and the way to its successful sell out.
If you’ve got a knack for creative strategy, digital advertising, social media marketing, search engine optimization and email marketing, join our team at Momentum where you can utilize your inspiration and expertise while being part of a team-focused, upbeat work environment.
Got experience in graphic design and public relations too? Even better!
About The Role
Momentum Realty specializes in project marketing and commercial and residential real estate all through the Fraser Valley. As a smaller and more dynamic brokerage, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience and involvement in a fast-paced environment, being a true promoter of all channels of our business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Digital ad strategy, creation and management (particularly Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and Google Ads)
• Email creation and administration for a number of new developments, as well as our own corporate communication
• Social media management and content creation, including copywriting, scheduling and providing timely responses to our audience through comments and direct messages
• Administrative duties, such as setting up and updating our CRM systems and budget management
• Campaign reporting (through tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and more)
• Presenting performance reports, insights and updates to Momentum and developers
• Performing website updates, oversight and coordination (including ensuring proper analytics set up and tracking code installation for ad campaigns)
• Crafting and publishing blog posts on the Momentum website
• Management of the Momentum website, following SEO best practices
• Engaging in PR opportunities, including requesting editorials for our new home developments
• Overseeing the implementation of brand standards across the organization
We are seeking a team player that is eager to get their hands in all aspects of our company, from project marketing to commercial and residential real estate to corporate branding and team building. In other words, we are seeking an individual who is ready to be the ultimate support person as a cheerleader for Momentum both online and in the office. We’re talking about someone with a keen mind for strategy and vision, but with the initiative, know-how and drive to execute both paid and organic campaigns from start to finish. Ability to self-manage is key, as well as enthusiasm for the niche nature of our business. Organization and an eye for detail are imperative. We’re a group that works together, but this role is geared toward a fairly self-sufficient individual.
• 2+ years of experience in the digital marketing industry; agency experience is an asset
• A strong understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and social media marketing (including LinkedIn and YouTube)
• Basic knowledge of common industry tools such as Canva and WordPress
• Relevant bachelor’s degree preferred; marketing or graphic design certificate program considered
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An interest in real estate and a desire for a company to grow and thrive with
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
In keeping with our guiding principle of safety for team members, families, our clients, and our communities, we have decided to enhance our workplace safety protocols and require that all Momentum employees be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required.