Join our team: Marketing Manager
November 10, 2023
Do you have a passion for brand management and storytelling? Are you detail-oriented and results driven, with an aptitude for creative direction and aesthetics?
Momentum Realty is looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to join our team as the Marketing Manager — a core member of the management team, responsible for all aspects of our corporate and real estate project marketing initiatives, including strategy and implementation.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising Momentum’s high-level marketing strategy, defining our distinct and engaging brand voice, and amplifying the brand across both the Lower Mainland and Okanagan regions. This position reports to the brokerage’s Partners, with the support of a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Manager will also have the opportunity to grow and nurture the marketing team as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a high-level understanding of the components of a successful marketing strategy, and the ability to execute tactics in a professional manner, in a fast-paced environment. Our passionate and friendly tight-knit team is based out of our office in Willowbrook, Langley.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Manager will oversee both Corporate and Real Estate Project Marketing initiatives, as outlined below.
- Develop and execute Momentum’s annual corporate marketing plan and strategy, encompassing all areas of business – project marketing, re-sale, and land/commercial sales.
- Create and contribute to Momentum’s digital content strategy; creating content, processes and procedures for regular updates and engagement on our website, blogs, and social media channels.
- Revitalize Momentum’s community engagement strategy – identifying strategic partnerships and event opportunities, both online and offline, to grow brand awareness for our projects and initiatives.
- Manage Momentum visual brand and usage guidelines; ensuring consistency across all representatives and platforms, and supporting the development of branded templates, merchandise and other collateral as needed.
- Act as a representative for the Momentum brand by participating in business development activities; networking within the local real estate industry, and attending events and programs on behalf of our team.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Momentum team on internal events, staff outings, and other initiatives to continue to foster our engaging and positive work environment.
Real Estate Project Marketing
- Lead the development of the creative strategy for real estate marketing projects; managing both in-house and agency partners.
- Create, manage and evaluate project marketing campaigns, including: email marketing, digital and print advertising, and social media.
- Collaborate with the Momentum sales team to create and revise promotional campaigns as needed; using critical thinking and strategy to develop innovative tactics for reaching the target audience.
- Lead the creative direction of photography and videography, supporting external contractors and agencies as required.
- Coordinate sales launches and events, managing needs of multiple stakeholders, and ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- 5 – 7 years of progressive marketing experience; experience in the real estate industry would be considered an asset.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications or related field.
- Experience managing and evaluating digital marketing campaigns, with a deep understanding of website, social media, advertising and email marketing analytics.
- Experience developing, managing and adhering to marketing budgets.
- Ability to work well with other internal and external team members and key stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to manage competing deadlines and workflows.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat), Canva, WordPress and relevant plugins (such as Elementor and Yoast).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An interest in real estate, and a desire to grow and thrive with the company.
The salary range for this position is $80,000 – $120,000, annually. Compensation offered for this position will be based on education, previous experience, and skillset.
The position will remain open until filled. Please submit Resume & Cover Letter to [email protected].