Busy Real Estate Office is looking to hire a self-motivated Front Desk Administrator full-time in our Langley office to join our team!
Momentum Realty specializes in project marketing, and commercial and residential real estate all through the Fraser Valley and Okanagan. We are a people-powered company with over 25 years of experience, offering an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration.
We are looking for a person who will:
Proactively take ownership of their role and believe that the work we do matters. We like to have fun, take a collaborative approach to problem-solving and are passionate about doing the right thing for our people, our partners and our communities. We appreciate diversity of thought and encourage each other to bring our best selves to work every day. We are life-long learners who share ideas about how we might continually evolve as an organization. We respect the skills and professionalism of our colleagues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Office organization and day-to-day operations
• In charge of daily office communications
• Filing and communicating with the Real Estate Board and BC Financial Services Authority
• Data entry and MLS maintenance
• Preparing documents
• Spreadsheet and office supply management
• Answering phones and managing phone app
• Ordering documents from MyLTSA and Terra Firma
• Light clean-up/tidying around the office
• Entering and managing listings on the company’s website
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Positive personality
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• High level of general computer proficiency
• Strong work ethic and results-driven
• Ability to use common computer software packages and online applications, including Google Suite, MS Word, Excel and Adobe Pro
• Accurate handwriting and word processing abilities
• Ability to meet deadlines while ensuring high standards of accuracy
• Ability to take direction and follow instructions provided by Managers or other senior members of staff
• Willingness to assist Administrative Assistants to resolve problems and learn how to follow company procedures
• Capacity to work as part of a team of office employees in a busy environment
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain digital records
• Ability to prioritize daily tasks and good time management skills
• Willingness to learn new programs or company procedures
• Ability to work independently and often without direction
• Strong people skills and aptness to help customers, clients and employees with various needs
* Experience in the real estate industry is preferable but not required.
In keeping with our guiding principle of safety for team members, families, our clients, and our communities, we have decided to enhance our workplace safety protocols and require that all Momentum employees be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required.